ChickenMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of ChickenMS!

-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Alex's GM APP

alexb0123

Alex's GM APP Empty Alex's GM APP

Post  alexb0123 Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 am

Name :Alex
    TimeZone : EST
    In Game Name : Alex
    Something about you : Ive been playing ms for 5 or 6 years
    Msn/email/anything that can contact each other : alexb01234@gmail.com
    How often your online :as often as i can... a few hours a day
    What will you help as a gm for this server : Ill do anything u need... code, host events, help players, and I'll actually connect with the players so they'll actually know me. and ill recruit and vote like I already do... anything to help make this server better (even tho its already amazing)
    What will you do if there's a hacker :Ban then tell the other GMs...
    How long have you been experiencing as a Game Master : sense the first year i started playing servers... 3 or 4 years now i think.
    How long have you been playing ChickenMS : a week and a half
    What will you do if you didnt get chosen as a gm : Umm... still play the server and still try and help people and ill probably apply next time the servers hosting an app... I mean if im playing now then theres no difference if i dont get chosen.
    Any Experience of a GM?(proof) dont need to if you never been a gm. Yeah Ive been owner of 3 of my servers... I still have some sources and mysql logs so thats proof of that... co owner twice head gm 3 times and gm a bunch of times... ive never been an intern tho...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am